LSK Supplies ltd are looking to hire an administrative assistant for the busy team based in Glasgow.
We are on the search for an experienced administrator someone that can help out with purchase ledger tasks and general administration of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Answering the telephones, with a professional manner
- Inputting invoices onto the system
- Maintaining the work email
- Working with all branches to keep invoice query’s manageable
- Preparing monthly POD’s ( Proof of delivery)
- Updating the supplier debtors list
- Maintaining the holiday and absence sheet
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in an administrative role, excellent verbal and communication skills, confident on Microsoft Office and good time management.
Working hours are Monday- Friday 8am-5pm.
If you feel that you could take on this role, please send over your CV To email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
We have a excellent opportunity for a trade counter sales assistant to work in a branch within LSK Supplies ltd.
We are looking for someone who can work in a team environment, is reliable and confident to interact with customers, someone with an ironmongery or building supplies background is preferred but not essential.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Serving customers on the counter and answering telephone enquires, taking orders processing, responding to and chasing quotes
- Processing new stock delivers daily
- General shop floor house keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Prepare orders for delivery or collection
- Offer customers with product knowledge and advice
- Any other duties as required
Working hours will be Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
This role will be working on the trade counter so an exceptional customer facing person will be ideal to this role.
If you feel that you could take on this role, please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference ID: LSK01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent